The disclosed airfares against round-trip flights to Athens, Greece are based on historical data, and are subject to change as per the demand and availability of flights. The airfares are inclusive of fuel surcharges, our service fee and taxes imposed by the flight service providers and the linked arrival and departure airports.
On Cheafaremart, you can book cheap airline tickets to Athens in a quick and easy manner. Our responsive website allows you to book cheap air tickets to Athens using any phone or desktop device. Athens is served all key airlines, including Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, American Airlines, British Airways and United Airlines. We care for your convenience. Here is how we make the best choice in different scenarios.
Summer, between June and August, is the best time to plan your Athens vacation. It’s not just the pleasant weather marked by warm climate that gives tourists a reason to visit but also the range of colorful and vibrant festivals that make vacation memorable make it the best time to visit. Considering all this, you shouldn’t surprise if the airlines and hotels become a bit demanding during the time.
Top Attractions in Athens
- Acropolis of Athens
- Acropolis Museum
- Temple of Olympian Zeus, Athens
- Syntagma Square
- National Archaeological Museum, Athens
- Athens is served by the Athens International Airport (ATH). It’s situated near the town of Spata, in the eastern Messoghia plain, some 35 km (22 mi) east of Athens. The airport is the recipient of the “European Airport of the Year 2004” Award.
- We are certified by ASTA, ARC and BBB
- We comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Our Excellent rating on Trustpilot asserts our reliability
- We safeguard your privacy and data as per the law of the land
- We offer 24×7 dedicated assistance.