The displayed fares were last found on: Thu | 04 February 10:17 PM(EST) . Fares are round trip.
Above, we have listed flights from Chicago to Karachi. The flights are round-trip. The airfare is non-warranted as airlines update it based on the availability of seats. The total value of the fare is inclusive of the base fare, fuel surcharge, airline or airport taxes.
Departure Airport in Chicago, USA
O’Hare Airport or Chicago O’Hare
Official Name: O’Hare International Airport
Airport Code: ORD
Location: The airport is on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois, 14 miles (23 km) northwest of the Loop business district.
Hub for: American Airlines, United Airlines
Focus city: Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines
Quick Facts About LAX Airport: The airport is a hub for American Airlines and Delta Air Lines
Arrival Airport in Karachi, Pakistan
Jinnah International Airport
Airport Code: KHI
Location: The airport is in Karachi, the capital of province Sindh
Hub For: Airblue, Pakistan International Airlines, Serene Air
Terminals: The airport has one main terminal, divided into two concourses the Jinnah East Satellite Concourse, used for international flights, and the Jinnah West Satellite Concourse, used for domestic flights
1. Qatar Airways (QR): Qatar offers highly competitive airfare to Karachi from Chicago than any other carriers operating on this route. Qatar Airways is the flag carrier of Qatar, headquartered in Doha and its major operating base in Hamad International Airport. The flights from USA’s Chicago has its connection at Doha (DOH) International Airport.
2. Turkish (TK): Turkish Airlines has 1-stop flights to Karachi. Istanbul Airport (IST), which is the hub airport for the airline, serves as the connection airport. If you are looking for plane ticket to Karachi in a budget this could be another best choice besides Qatar.
3. Etihad (EY): Etihad has one to two-stop flights to Karachi from Chicago. Etihad’s hub airport, Abu Dhabi – AUH, serves as the connection airport. However, flights to Karachi with Etihad is pricier than both Turkish Airlines and Qatar.
4. American (AA): The American flag carrier operates two-stop flights to Karachi with Qatar Airways. The airport change happens in New York (LGA/JFK/EWR) and Doha (DOH).
British Airways (BA): Your flight to Karachi with BA can be with one-or two-stop. One-stop fights have their connection at London Heathrow Airport (LHR). Two-stop flights are operated by American Airlines. The first stop happens at Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) and second at LHR. British Airways strikes a good balance in terms of fare pricing.
5. Gulf Air (GF): Book your ticket to Karachi with the flag carrier of Bahrain. Flights are operated by Etihad. Connections happen at the hub of each airline, i.e. Abu Dhabi (AUH) and Bahrain (BAH).
6. Emirates Airline (EK): Emirates is the flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with its hub at Dubai International Airport (DXB). Connection or airport change happens at DXB Airport. 2-Stop flights to Karachi are operated by Jetblue. The first connection takes place at NYC’s JFK and the second at DXB. The cost of plane ticket to Karachi with Emirates is bit higher than the rest of the carriers, but you get value for your money in terms of quality of service and in-flight experience.
1. What percentage of departure flights take off on time at Chicago O’Hare?
Seventy-five percent of the total departure flights (13,948k) to domestic destinations took off on time from the ORD Airport in 2019, according to US Govt Department of Transportation.
2. What airline has the cheapest air ticket to Karachi?
Turkish Airlines, Qatar Airways
What is the best time to visit Karachi?
Spring (Feb to March) or autumn (October to November) months.
3. What is the coldest month in Karachi?
January. Lower limits stay around 50.7°F (10.4°C) and upper limits around 78.4°F (25.8°C). Our weather wizard available on the top may help you with a 14-day forecast.
4. What is the wettest month in Karachi?
The wettest month (with the highest rainfall) is July (3.4″).