The quoted price corresponding to the best deals on Colorado Springs flights is for round-trip fares, and is inclusive of surcharges, our service fee, and airline taxes. However, the booking cost of Colorado Springs flight tickets is subject to the availability of flights and demands. You agree and understand not to hold Cheapfaremart liable for any fluctuation in airfares from what expressed on the website.
Colorado Springs: An Overview
Colorado’s second-largest city, Colorado Springs, is a place filled with immense beauty and offers luxurious accommodations for travelers. This place is one hour south of Denver, located at the eastern foot of the Rocky Mountains. Book your flights to Colorado Springs today to experience the best that Denver has to offer.
Colorado Springs has a heritage of the Ute, Arapaho, and Cheyenne communities. Today, the city has all the features to be considered a metropolitan city with its parks, bike trails, and open spaces. If you are looking for an adventure, then this is your chance to book plane tickets to Colorado Springs and enjoy a vacation away from an urban lifestyle.
Flight Booking Through Cheapfaremart
Book cheap flights to Colorado Springs with Cheapfaremart, the best flight booking platform out there. Our platform is designed in a way to make online flight booking easy for all our customers. Check out and avail the exclusive deals and discounts on airline tickets to Colorado Springs. And, if your plans get canceled, you can always opt for our free cancellation valid 24 hours from the booking time.
Tips for Finding the Cheapest Flights to Colorado Springs
- Consider Nearby Airports: Consider checking flights to nearby airports. Sometimes, flying into a nearby airport and then taking ground transportation to your final destination can be more economical.
- Use Airline Miles and Points: If you have frequent flyer miles or credit card reward points, check if you can redeem them for discounted or even free flights.
- Avoid Peak Travel Times: Try to avoid traveling during peak tourist seasons or major holidays, as prices tend to be higher during these times.
- Consider One-Way Tickets: Sometimes, booking two one-way tickets with different airlines can be cheaper than a round-trip ticket from a particular flight. Be sure to compare both options.
- Check for Deals and Promotions: Keep an eye out for airline sales, promotions, and flash deals. Airlines often announce discounts on their websites and social media channels.
- Student and Military Discounts: If you're a student or in the military, check if there are special discounts available for you.
- Package Deals: Consider booking a package deal that includes both your flight and accommodation. This can sometimes lead to significant savings.
- Travel Light: Opt for carry-on luggage to avoid extra baggage fees. If you do need to check a bag, pay for it online in advance to save money.
- Book in Advance: Airlines often offer lower prices when you book your flight well in advance. Aim to book your ticket at least 6-8 weeks before your desired travel date.
- Be Flexible with Dates: Flying on weekdays, especially Tuesdays and Wednesdays, tends to be cheaper than flying on weekends. Also, consider traveling during the shoulder seasons (spring and fall) when prices are typically lower.
Best Time to Visit Colorado Springs
Summer is the peak tourist season in Colorado Springs, and also has the perfect weather for outdoor activities. This is the perfect time for festivals and special events. However, if you are visiting during summer, keep in mind that afternoon thunderstorms may take place in the mountains.
Overall, the best time to visit the city is between March to May and September to October. Although there will be a decent number of tourists during this time, it won’t be as crowded as summer. Since it is off-season, accommodation prices, lodging, and tours may also be on the cheaper side.
Fall is becoming a popular time to visit Colorado Springs, as most travelers enjoy the fall colors in the mountains. This is the best time to go hiking or enjoy zip-line tours.
Colorado Springs: Fly with Major Airlines!
Your budget vacation is just a few clicks away with Cheapfaremart. We partner with major airlines worldwide to provide you with the best deals possible. If you are traveling in a group, you can also opt for your group booking feature to save big. Book cheap flights to Colorado Springs by using Cheapfaremart and make the most out of it.
Top 5 Places to Explore in Colorado Springs
1. Broadmoor Cog Railway Train
The best way to experience the beautiful Pikes Peak area is by hopping on the Broadmoor Cog Railway Train. The train will take you on a nine-mile journey through Ruxton Creek in Englemann Canyon and Beer Park. You can also catch views of the Minnehaha Falls along the train journey.
Take time out to explore the Garden of the Gods Park with its 15 miles of varied hiking trails. The hiking trails include the 1.5 bile Perkins Central Garden Trail. You can also take jeep tours, go on e-bike excursions, or ride on a horse.
A hike up the Pikes Park is bound to get your heart racing. And with the 13.5-mile Barr Trail, you are bound to reach the peak at 14,115 feet in elevation. Although the hike to the top is difficult, the views make up for it. And, if not hiking, you can still reach the summit by driving up the 19-mile Pikes Peak Highway.
4. Manitou Cliff Dwellings
The Manitou Cliff Dwellings are fascinating architectural remnants from an American Indian heritage that once roamed the Four Corners area of the southwest between 1200 B.C to 1300 A.D. Tour the cliff dwellings to explore the history of the Ancient Puebloan People.
5. Red Rock Canyon Open Space
This city park consists of 1,474 acres of natural beauty including 22 scenic trailed paths providing breathtaking views, ideal getaways for those seeking inspiration, and a range of landscapes for outdoor recreation.
Colorado Springs Travel FAQs
1. Is Colorado Springs good to visit in winters?
Yes, Colorado Springs experiences a year-round mild climate. However, if it does snow, it melts and evaporates quickly.
2. Is Colorado Springs affordable for travelers?
Although Colorado Springs is home to several luxurious resorts, the pricing at these venues is highly competitive. You can book them at affordable rates.
3. What should I pack for my trip to Colorado Springs?
Pack multiple layers, especially if you are going to the summit since temperatures are known to drop from the bottom to the top.
4. How many days does it take to visit all the attractions?
You can plan to visit 3 attractions a day and spend 3-7 days exploring Colorado Springs.
5. What nearby cities can I visit from Colorado Springs?
Canon City, Grand Junction, Cripple Creek, and Denver are some of the destinations you can visit from Colorado Springs.