The airfares displayed on this Cheaparemart webpage are for round-trip flights to Curitiba. The fares are based on historical data, are non-warranted, and subject to change. The Curitiba airfares are inclusive of the base fare, fuel surcharges, our service fee and taxes levied by flight service supplier or carrier, terminal airports and government authorities.
Curitiba is the capital and largest city in the Brazilian state of Paraná. Curitiba is an important cultural, political, and economic hub in Latin America and hosts the Federal University of Paraná, established in 1912.
The city is situated west of the seaport of Paranaguá and is served by the Afonso Pena International and Bacacheri airports.
Aerolíneas Argentinas, Gol Transportes Aéreos, LATAM Brasil, and Paranair connect the city with the rest of the world with their one-way or round-trip flight operations.
We are here to make your flight booking experience smooth and secure. Make use of flight booking engine to find low-cost flight to Curitiba with world’s leading airlines. Cheaparemart is a leading online travel agency based in Orlando, FL.
Afonso Pena International Airport
Airport Code: CWB
Location: It is located in the adjoining municipality of São José dos Pinhais
Focus City For: Azul Brazilian Airlines
Other Carriers: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Gol Transportes Aéreos, LATAM Brasil, Paranair
Nonstop Destinations: Campinas, Buenos Aires–Ezeiza, Brasília, Rio de Janeiro–Santos Dumont, São Paulo–Congonhas, São Paulo–Guarulhos
- Aerolíneas Argentinas (AR): Book a flight with Aerolineas Argentinas. It is the flag carrier airline of Argentina. Hub airports are Jorge Newbery Airfield (AEP) and Ministro Pistarini International Airport (SLA).
- LATAM Airlines (LA): LATAM is the largest carrier of Latin America region. The airline has is hub at Santiago, Chile. The airline has its subsidiaries in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru. So, while operating a connecting flight, its connection could be in any of these countries, or the hub countries of the partner airlines.
- Avianca: Avianca is the flag carrier airline of Colombia. El Dorado International Airport and San Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport (Avianca El Salvador) are its hub airports.
- Aeromexico (AM): Aeroméxico is an airline based in Mexico. Primary hub: Mexico City International Airport (MEX). Secondary hubs: Guadalajara International Airport (GDL); Monterrey International Airport (MTY).
- Copa Airlines (CM): Book your plane ticket to Curitiba with the flag carrier of Panama. The airline has Tocumen International Airport (TCU) as its hub, so your flight from the USA may have its connection at the airport.
Note: Take note of the hub airports of carrier, which serve as the transfer or stopover airport for a connecting flight.
November to March is the Best time to visit Curitiba. However, the eventful times may bring some discomfort regarding finding accommodation. You shall be ready to face the traffic jams on its roads. Though there is a high expectation of rain, it’s worth considering because the trip allows you to get better acquainted with the culture and art of Curitiba as you get a chance to rub shoulders with the locals. The temperature hovers around 77ºF/25ºC or more.
June to September is the south Brazilian winter. However, if you want to avoid crowds, this is the best time to visit. Though, you won’t find much pleasure in water sports during the time as the temperature will not allow you. April, May, and October are transitional months that bring the best of winter and summer.
Question: How far is Curitiba from USA by plane?
Answer: The approximate distance and flight time between Curitiba and a few popular US cities are as follows:
|Departure City||Flight Distance||Flight Time||Time Difference|
|New York||4,819 miles (7756 km)||10 hours 08 minutes||CWB is 1 hour ahead|
|Atlanta||4,683 miles (7536 km)||09 hours 52 minutes||CWB is 1 hour ahead|
|Philadelphia||4,802 miles (7729 km)||10 hours 06 minutes||CWB is 1 hour ahead|
|Dallas Fort/Worth||5,106 miles (8218 km)||10 hours 43 minutes||CWB is 2 hours ahead|
|Miami||4,095 miles (6590 km)||08 hours 41 minute||CWB is 1 hour ahead|
|Las Vegas||6,038 miles (9718 km)||12 hours 35 minutes||CWB is 4 hours ahead|
Question: What airlines have nonstop flights to Curitiba from the USA?
Answer: No carriers have nonstop flights to Curitiba currently.
Question: Which airline has the cheapest air ticket to Curitiba?
Answer: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Latam Airlines