At Cheapfaremart, we have illustrated airfares against round-trip Dubrovnik flights via a host of airlines. The airfares contain fuel surcharges, our service fee and taxes imposed by airlines and airports concerned. Since Dubrovnik airfares are based on historical data, and might change at the time of flight booking.
Get the cheapest air tickets to Dubrovnik with us, and save big. Make the best choice from a plethora of flight options made available to you. The common airlines serving the city include Virgin Atlantic, Aer Lingus, American Airlines, British Airways and United Airlines
- September to November is the best time to visit Dubrovnik. It’s a bit chill there, but manageable. The nights are chilled but day temperature stays in between 60s and 70s, Fahrenheit; it’s fair enough to explore the top attractions of the location. July and August, that is, summer sees the highest turn out. If you aspire to be part of its summer events including Le Petit Festival du Théâtre (June-July) and Dubrovnik Summer Festival (July-August), you should be ready to shell out some extra bucks for flights and lodging.
- City Walls
- Dubrovnik Cable Car
- War Photo Limited
- Dubrovnik Cathedral
- Lokrum Island
- Primarily, Dubrovnik is served by Dubrovnik Airport. The airport is situated 20 km (12 mi) southeast of Dubrovnik city center, near Čilipi. Buses connect the city with all popular and not-so-popular locations, and help tourists with exploring the place in the best possible manner.
- We are certified by ASTA, ARC and BBB
- We comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Our Excellent rating on Trustpilot asserts our reliability
- We safeguard your privacy and data as per the law of the land
- We offer 24×7 dedicated assistance.
Take advantage of our easy-to-use ticket booking system to secure your flight tickets on your own. Or get in touch with us over 1-844-869-5222, we can assist with the booking task.