This webpage from Cheapfaremart includes round-trip airfares to Kuwait based on past data accessed from key airlines. These Kuwait airfares are non-warranted and subject to change as per the availability of flights. The return tickets to Kuwait contain the base fare, fuel surcharges, our service fee and taxes levied by airlines, airports, and their regulators.
Kuwait (Officially “the State of Kuwait”), is a country in Western Asia. Kuwait, situated in the northern edge of Eastern Arabia at the tip of the Persian Gulf, has got Iraq to its north and Saudi Arabia to the south.
You will be amazed to know that 70 of the Kuwait’s population (4.5 million) is of expatriates. The native population stands close to 1.3 million.
The winter season starts from November and lasts till February. January is the coldest month in Kuwait City. Summers (April to September) in Kuwait are some of the hottest on earth. The wettest month (with the highest rainfall) is January (1.2″). Driest months (with the lowest rainfall) are May, June, July, August and September (0″).
Airport in Kuwait
Kuwait International Airport Location:
This airport is 15.5 kilometers (9.6 mi) south of Kuwait City
Kuwait Airways, Jazeera Airways
The airport, launched in 1927–1928, was originally envisioned as a stop for British planes on their way to British India.
Operating Carriers from US Cities
- Qatar Airways (QR): Qatar Airways is a flag carrier of Qatar. Hamad International Airport (DOH) serves as its hub. Hence, all Qatar Airways departure flights from the USA take a stop or layover at DOH airport.
- Emirates: Emirates is the flag carrier airline of United Arab Emirates (UAE). Fights operating from the USA cities are likely to have their connection at Dubai International Airport (DXB), which is the hub of the carrier.
- Etihad Airways: Etihad is the second largest flag carrier of UAE with its hub at Abu Dhabi International Airport (AUH). All Etihad flights departing from OR heading to the USA have their stop or connection at AUH.
- American Airlines (AA): American Airlines is the flag carrier of the USA, and one of the best airlines in the North America by on-time performance. The airline operates its flights with connection at Amman (AMM) airport in Jordan. When it operates with British Airways, it may have its connection at the hub (LHR) of the latter’s.
- United Airlines (UA): United Airlines is a major American Airlines. It’s departure flights to Kuwait are operated by Lufthansa or other carriers. The connection happens at the hub airport of the latter. For example, from EWR, it takes a stop in Germany (FRA).
Best Time to Visit Kuwait
It is very imperative for travelers to know the best time to visit Kuwait before they book any air ticket to visit this fascinating country. Considering the physical factor like temperature, you should avoid visiting Kuwait in summer, that is, from April to September. The months from November to March are the best as the climate remains cool and pleasant. If you want to get swamped into the culture of Kuwait, then the best time to visit Kuwait would vary based on the schedule of festivals or cultural events observed there. A few prominent ones are listed here:
- New Year’s Day: Even of the New Year, Dec 31-January 1
- Liberation Day: February 26
- National Day: February 25
- Hala Festival: February 1 to February 28
- Ramadan: August/September
- Eid el-Fitr: on the last day of Ramadan. The festivities last for several days
- Eid el-Adha: October
- Islamic New Year: On the first day of the first month of Muharram in October, November or December, depending on the Islamic calendar.
The festival commemorating the liberation of Kuwait, Hala Febrayer, features a host of events, including music concerts, parades, and carnivals. It’s month-long celebration from February 1 to February 28 – the liberation day is celebrated on February 26. So, if you aimed at attending it and becoming a part of its historic celebration, then you must book your low-cost air plane tickets to Kuwait in advance, say a month or two ahead, as that would help you save big.
The Amiri Diwan is shaping as the new Kuwait National Cultural District (KNCD) with a capital cost of more than US$1 billion. The cultural center comprises Sheikh Abdullah Al Salem Cultural Centre, Sheikh Jaber Al Ahmad Cultural Centre, Al Shaheed Park, and Al Salam Palace. This is another best way to watch Kuwait through the lens of Kuwaitis. Hence, it deserves a place in your to-do-things list.
Watch the horizon in the evening and say thanks to the nature for blessing you with all its treasures created unmistakably. There are numerous sea fronts in Kuwait with amazing laid-back waterfront recreation hotspots that offer a hot of entertainment and fun options with enthralling water sports. It’s not difficult to spot restaurants and eateries serving native and exotic cuisines.
It’s the tallest sculpted tower in the world and fascinates tourists from across the world. It’s quite possible that you might have noticed it in movies and TV shows. Whether you are on a family vacation or honeymoon vacation, Al Hamra Tower is a place worth visiting.
Evening desert safaris of Kuwait has gained the traction of world’s tourism. It’s full of options like BBQ dinner, henna painting, camel ride and belly dance and other and much more. You can easily spot vendors offering evening desert safari in Kuwait at attractive prices.
It offers a wide range of entertainment, shopping, dining and leisure options. The unique thing about the place is its dancing fountain. Located just steps away from the marina and the sea, these beautiful musical fountains provide a stunning setting enjoy dinner and coffee with your loved ones. The musical fountain performs daily from 10 am to 11 pm, with performances every ten minutes.
Trapped Inn is the largest escape game facility in the Middle East. It offers a real-life escape game which provides a thrilling team building experience in a mysterious hotel setting. The place is located near Symphony Mall, Salmiya. You are made to pass through hotel rooms with each room overwhelmed with puzzles and riddles that require logical thinking, communication, observation, and analysis to solve. So, book your cheap plane air tickets to Kuwait to experience the adrenaline rush and check your IQ.