Cheapfaremart presents a quick and easy way to compare one way and round-trip flights to Puerto Jimenez with the world’s leading airlines and perform a booking. Our flight booking engine is accessible on desktop and mobile both devices. Hence, you can book low-cost flights to Puerto Jimenez from anywhere, anytime. Booking a last-minute flight has also gone easier with Cheapfaremart.
Mid-December to March is the ideal time to visit Puerto Jimenez. Costa Rica is a very beautiful country, and Puerto Jimenez, the largest town of the Osa Peninsula is a haven for tourists. March witnesses the maximum warmth. In day hours temperature remains around 94.4°F (34.7°C) while in the night it plunges to 73.7°F (23.2°C).
With many airlines offering cheap flights to Puerto Jimenez Costa Rica, traveling to this destination has become quite easy. Famous for both gold mining as well as logging, this city has a population of just, over 3000. The popularity as a tourist destination stems from the numerous beaches it has to offer. Consequently, there are some low-cost flights to Puerto Jimenez being operated now.
This place has a lot on offer by way of access to the Corcovado National park, to Golfito, the colorful city situated just across the Gulf. With gold mining still a passion, this city gives an impression of being an unhurried city situated in the Wild West. The fact that the overgrown swamp of Quebrada Cacao slices this city exactly ina half results in the many diverse attractions that the city has on offer. Some of these attractions which make it a destination wherein even last minute flights to Puerto Jimenez are also generally filled up are:
For the adventure-hungry traveler, this city seems like a haven with the many beaches. A few are discussed below.
With this place showcasing a rich diversity of plants and animals alike, it is but natural for Puerto Jimenez to be blessed with places which have now become popular national parks, national wild life reserves and even wildlife refuges. Some of the more famous ones which warrant a look out for top deals on Puerto Jimenez flights that are available are:
From gardens to farms, Puerto Jimenez is a delight for the nature lover especially the ornithologist. Some of the famous farms and gardens of this place are:
- Casa Orquideas which almost looks like the maze-like forest of Alice in Wonderland and is famous for the many different species of orchids, bromeliads, heliconias and many edible plants present here,
- Herrara gardens which are a 260-acre secondary rainforest conceptualized and created to attract and entire wildlife to take advantage of the stream running through its entire length and
- Finca Kobo, a fully sustainable farm, where people booking Puerto Jimenez flight deals can see and learn about the whole process of making chocolate from harvested cacao as well as see some wild animals like the monkeys, sloths, etc.
The place Puerto Jimenez has something to offer everyone. This accounts for the high demand for direct flights to Puerto Jimenez. With hiking, surfing, kayaking, trekking, etc., all taking place in one single tourist destination, this place is indeed one of its kind providing a once in a lifetime experience.
- We are certified by ASTA, ARC and BBB
- We comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Our Excellent rating on Trustpilot asserts our reliability
- We safeguard your privacy and data as per the law of the land
- We offer 24×7 dedicated assistance