This webpage governed by Cheapfaremart has shown below round-trip Reykjavik airfares based on historical data. The recorded airfares are referential, subject to change and non-warranted at the time of booking. However, the cost of plane tickets to Reykjavik Iceland, and back, are inclusive of fuel surcharges, our service fee and taxes levied by individual airlines and airports.
We let you pick the cheap air flights to Reykjavik with airlines, including Wow Air, American Airlines, British Airways, Icelandair and Jetblue Airways, to name a few. From the US locations, it may be difficult to find a direct flight to Reykjavik, however, there is plenty of options to choose from flights taking one stop en route.
- From June through August, when the area receives the highest amount of sunlight is the best time to visit Reykjavik. During this time, the Iceland receives a record sunlight of 20 to 21 hours a day. Now you might have learned that why it’s attributed to a place of “midnight sun.” The most auspicious events or festivals that you can expect include Secret Solstice (June), Reykjavik Midsummer Music (June), Reykjavik Jazz Festival (August), to name a few.
- International passengers are served by Keflavík International Airport, which is the largest airport in the country. Domestic airlines are supported by Reykjavík Airport, which is the second largest airport in Iceland. Also, the local airport also caters to the demand of passengers heading towards Greenland and the Faroe Islands.
- We are certified by ASTA, ARC and BBB
- We comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Our Excellent rating on Trustpilot asserts our reliability
- We safeguard your privacy and data as per the law of the land
- We offer 24×7 dedicated assistance.
Book flight ticket to Reykjavik on your own, or dial 1-844-869-5222 to seek support from our dedicated customer support desk available round the clock.