On the Cheapfaremart cheap airfares to Salta are inclusive of service provided the base fare, the fuel surcharge and the taxes levied by airports and airlines. The prices may vary concerning the time of the journey as they are based on a dynamic model. In any case, Cheapfaremart will not be held accountable for discrepancies in the airfares to Salta.
Nicknamed Salta la Linda (“Salta the beautiful”), Salta is the capital and most populous city of its namesake province in Argentina. The city serves as the cultural and economic center of the Valle de Lerma Metropolitan Area. Presence of several historical colonial architectures, incredible natural landscapes, and pleasant weather, makes it one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.
Salta experiences a subtropical highland climate (Cwb, according to the Köppen climate classification), and it is characterized by pleasant weather year-round.
Aerolineas, Copa Airlines, Avianca, Air Canada, United Airlines, and Aeromexico operate connecting flights to Salta. No carriers operate nonstop flights to the city as of now.
Martín Miguel de Güemes International Airport
Airport Code: SLA
Location: The airport is 7 km (4.3 mi) southwest of the center of Salta
Popular Operating Carriers: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Andes Líneas Aéreas, Austral Líneas Aéreas, Boliviana de Aviación
Interesting Facts: It handles most of the flight operations in Northern Argentina
- Aerolíneas Argentinas (AR): Aerolineas Argentinas is the flag carrier airline of Argentina. Hub airports are Jorge Newbery Airfield (AEP) and Ministro Pistarini International Airport (SLA).
- LATAM Airlines (LA): LATAM is the largest carrier of Latin America region. The airline has is hub at Santiago, Chile. The airline has its subsidiaries in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru. So, while operating a connecting flight, its connection could be in any of these countries, or the hub countries of the partner airlines.
- Avianca: Avianca (IATA Code: AV) is the flag carrier airline of Colombia. El Dorado International Airport and San Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport (Avianca El Salvador) are its hub airports.
- Aeromexico (AM): Aeroméxico is an airline based in Mexico. Primary hub: Mexico City International Airport (MEX). Secondary hubs: Guadalajara International Airport (GDL); Monterrey International Airport (MTY).
- Air Canada (AC): Air Canada is the flag carrier as well as the largest airline of Canada. The airline has its hub at Calgary, Montréal–Trudeau, Toronto–Pearson, and Vancouver. The airline may partner with Aerolíneas Argentinas.
Note: Take note of the hub airports of carrier, which serve as the transfer or stopover airport for a connecting flight.
This place stands out to be one of the greatest tourist destinations known for pleasant weathers. The temperature remains temperate throughout the year with the ideal weather between February 20th to May 20th or October 1st to October 21st. If you visit Salta in February, you can have a view of the Argentina’s most intriguing Carnival festival. Even if you visit in the summers, i.e., December, you will find yourself a part of Fiesta de Nuestra Senora del Valle which is celebrated two weeks after Easter on December 8.
Salta has been one of the must-see locations in Argentina. With vast spread vineyards and mountainous regions, accompanied by rugged natural landscapes and valleys, this place is gifted with so many picturesque sites and the gift of nature. Couple of places to visit from them includes
Other than antique beauty, a touch of European architecture on the streets and great wine availability, Salta still has a lot to offer to its visitor. You should try a couple of activities amongst the one stated below.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How far is Salta, Argentina by plane?
Answer: The approximate distance and flight time between Salta, Argentina and some popular US cities are as follows:
|Departure City||Flight Distance||Flight Time||Time Difference|
|New York||4,543 miles (7311 km)||09 hours 35 minutes||SLA is 1 hour ahead|
|Atlanta||4,211 miles (6776 km)||08 hours 55 minutes||SLA is 1 hour ahead|
|Philadelphia||4,496 miles (7235 km)||09 hours 29 minutes||SLA is 1 hour ahead|
|Dallas Fort/Worth||4,483 miles (7214 km)||09 hours 28 minutes||SLA is 2 hours ahead|
|Miami||3,619 miles (5825 km)||07 hours 44 minute||SLA is 1 hour ahead|
|Las Vegas||5,299 miles (8527 km)||11 hours 06 minutes||SLA is 4 hours ahead|
Question: What airlines have nonstop flights to Salta from the USA?
Answer: No airlines
Question: Which airline has the cheapest air ticket to Salta?
Answer: LATAM Airlines, Aerolíneas Argentinas