The airfares mentioned against Sao Paulo flight deals on the website are based on past data trend and are likely to change at the time of booking. The plane tickets to Sao Paulo Brazil contain fuel surcharges, our service fee, and taxes levied by the flight service providers and associated airports.
São Paulo is a municipality in the Southeast Region of Brazil, and the capital of its namesake state. The metropolis is an alpha global city, and the most populous and wealthiest city in Brazil. The city is best known worldwide for its two events – Formula One and São Paulo LGBTQ Pride Parade. The Pride Parade is listed in the Guinness World Records as the biggest pride parade in the world.
Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Miami (MIA), and New York (JFK) handle nonstop operations with leading carriers including LATAM, American, JetBlue, and more. Connecting flights offered by two or more than two carriers have their connection at the hub airport of the partnering airlines.
São Paulo/Guarulhos International Airport
Official Airport: São Paulo/Guarulhos – Governador André Franco Montoro International Airport
Airport Code: GRU
Location: The airport is in Pudahuel, 15 km (9.3 mi) north-west of downtown Santiago
Hub for: Gol Transportes Aéreos, LATAM Brasil
Interesting Facts: Santiago International is the longest non-stop destination for most European carriers including Iberia, Air France, and British Airways from their respective hubs in Madrid–Barajas Airport, Paris–Charles de Gaulle, and London–Heathrow Airport. In addition, LATAM flies to Frankfurta via Madrid.
- Azul Linhas Aereas Brasileiras (AD): Azul Linhas is a leading Brazilian carrier with its hub at Tancredo Neves International Airport, Viracopos International Airport, Recife/Guararapes–Gilberto Freyre International Airport.
- JetBlue Airways (B6): JetBlue Airways is a major American low-cost airline, and the sixth largest in the United States by passengers carried. New York–JFK is its hub.
- LATAM Airlines (LA): LATAM is the largest carrier of Latin America region. The airline has is hub at Santiago, Chile. The airline has its subsidiaries in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru. So, while operating a connecting flight, its connection could be in any of these countries, or the hub countries of the partner airlines.
- American Airlines (AA): The American flag carrier airline has connecting flights to São Paulo. Possible connection airport when its operating alone could be its any of the hubs -Charlotte, Chicago–O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, New York–JFK, New York–LaGuardia, Philadelphia, Phoenix–Sky Harbor, Washington–National. When in partnership with other carriers, the hub of the partnering airlines may also be a point of connection.
- GOL Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes (G3): GOL Linhas is a Brazilian low-cost airline based in Rio de Janeiro. The airline has its hub at Brasília, Rio de Janeiro–Galeão, São Paulo–Guarulhos, São Paulo–Congonhas and Fortaleza-Pinto Martins
- Copa Airlines (CM): Copa Airlines is the flag carrier airline of Panama.
- Aeromexico: Aeromexico (AM) is the flag carrier airline of Mexico.
- Avianca: Avianca (IATA Code: AV) is the flag carrier airline of Colombia.
The fall, i.e., from February through May, and the spring from October through November are the best times to visit Sao Paulo. It’s not only the comfortable weather with less precipitation and moderate temperature that give travel enthusiasts a reason to book Sao Paulo flights, but also premier events like the São Paulo Carnival featuring parades, known as blocos and Sambadrome (showcasing fold dances), São Paulo Fashion Week (twice a year in January and June), Spirit of London (The biggest electronic music festival in Brazil, March), Gay Pride (The largest gay pride parade in the world (Parada do Orgulho GLBT de São Paulo), São Paulo International Film Festival, São Paulo Biennual ( October and December), and F1 Grand Prix of Interlagos, to name a few, attract them the most. Be an early bird to book cheap flight tickets to Sao Paulo.
Connoisseurs in Sao Paulo contribute a lot towards elevating the guest experience of travelers booking flights to Sao Paulo. The impression of its multi-cultural demographics reflects well on the culinary practices adopted by its array of restaurants serving Spanish, Italian, Mediterranean and European dishes. However, their local seafood dishes and delicacies like manchas a la parmesana and meat-centric meals have their own identity. If you are not experimental enough, you can also order global mainstays like pizza and hamburgers. A few noteworthy restaurants include Latin Grill, Peumayen Ancestral Food, Naoki and Bocanariz.
Tickets to Sao Paulo are actually your ticket to fun and entertainment. Not many cities in the world can keep up with the nightlife vibrancy and diversity that are available with Sao Paulo. You don’t need to look at your watch to get started with a party as the city offers 24 by 7 nightlife fun and entertainment choices. Bars, live music venues and nightclubs here remain to awaken till 4 in the morning. The monotonousness will never descend on you, as in Sao Paulo you are to get varied nightlife options on every day of the week. Besides everything, the entertainment hotspots the likes of gritty Centro and bustling Bela Vista are also famous for offering adult entertainments.
Do you love dancing, or enjoy watching the dance performance? If yes, Sao Paulo flight deals bring to you a great opportunity. Almost in every music venue or night club, you can spot people – guests and natives alike – shaking legs on the tunes of famous Brazilian rhythms like samba, axé, forró and MPB (Brazilian pop), etc.
Before booking your Sao Paulo flights, want to learn about the shopping destinations or options available with the city? Well, if shopping rests high on your mind, this mecca of shopping is going to make your travel vacation more rewarding, engaging, and hectic at times. The city with an estimated 20 million native population, dubbed as Paulistas, is home to 79 shopping malls. Their collection is influenced by its several globally-acclaimed designers like H.Stern, Havianas, and Melissa. From renowned domestic brands like Havianas, Schutz and Carlos Miele to international ones, including Tiffany & Co, Louis Vuitton and Versace are here with their world-class collections of lifestyle and entertainment merchandises.
Can I find a nonstop flight to São Paulo from USA?
Yes. From Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, New York–JFK, Atlanta (resumes August 4, 2020), Orlando, and Newark, you can find a nonstop flight to São Paulo.
How long does it take to fly to São Paulo?
The approximate distance and flight time between Santiago and some popular US cities are as follows:
|Departure City||Flight Distance||Flight Time||Time Difference|
|New York (LGA)||4,755 miles/7652 km||10 hours 1 minute||GRU is 1 hour ahead|
|Los Angeles (LAX)||6,156 miles (9907 km)||12 hours 49 minutes||GRU is 4 hours ahead|
|Dallas Fort Worth (DFW)||5, 111 miles (8226 km)||10 hours 43 minutes||GRU is 2 hours ahead|
|Denver (DEN)||5, 746 miles (9247 km)||11 hours 59 minutes||GRU is 3 hours ahead|
|San Francisco (SFO)||6,472 miles (10415 km)||13 hours 27 minutes||GRU is 4 hours ahead|
Which airline has the cheapest ticket to São Paulo?
Azul Linhas Aereas Brasileiras, JetBlue Airways