The displayed fares were last found on: Fri | 21 June 11:50 PM(EST) . Fares are round trip.
The table lists flights to DFW. Fares are non-warranted and subject to change. Fares are inclusive of base fare, fuel surcharges, airline/airport taxes and our service fee.
The airport (IATA: DFW, ICAO: KDFW), is approximately halfway between the major cities of Dallas and Fort Worth, DFW. It is the largest hub for American Airlines. The airport ranks as the fourth busiest airport in the world by aircraft movements and the twelfth busiest airport in the world by passenger traffic in 2017. The airport handles nearly 900 daily flights
Public Transport Connectivity
DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit), TEXRail and TRE constitute the public transit system. Departing passengers can leave the DART rail services and make their way to Terminal A. Passengers having their flight departure from Terminal B, C, D or E can avail the Terminal Link Shuttle once they de-board the DART rail. Arriving Passengers need to move to lower level A10 to take DART.
In the case of TEXRail, departing passengers move to Terminal B to take their flight. For boarding flights with their departing gates other than B, Terminal Link Shuttle is available to Terminal A, C, D or E.
There are five terminals – A, B, C, D and E with their dedicated facilities for dining, facilities, parking, etc.
- Airlines at Terminal A: American Airlines
- Airlines at Terminal B: American Eagle
- Airlines at Terminal C: American Airlines
- Airlines at Terminal D: Data not available
- Airlines at Terminal E: Air France, Aeroméxico, Spirit Airlines
- American Airlines Admirals Club (Terminal D)
- British Airways Lounge (Terminal D)
- Korean Air Lounge (Terminal D)
- Lufthansa Lounge (Terminal D)
- Qantas Business Lounge (Terminal D)
- American Express Centurion Lounge (Terminal D)
Top 5 Airlines by Passengers
Note: Based on a report by Bureau of Transportation Statistics. U.S. Department of Transportation
Where can I get information about airline requirements for identification, carry-on items and other security matters? Visit the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) Website to know more.