The displayed fares were last found on: Sat | 26 October 09:59 AM(EST) . Fares are round trip.
The table lists flights to LHR. Fares are non-warranted and subject to change. Fares are inclusive of base fare, fuel surcharges, airline/airport taxes and our service fee.
London Heathrow Airport is a major airport in London that serves international and domestic flights. Located at 18 miles from the center of London, United Kingdom, Heathrow ranks as the second busiest airport in the world by international passenger traffic. The airport is recognized as the busiest airport in Europe by passenger traffic. In 2018, it handled a record 80.1 million passengers, a 2.7% increase from 2017.
1. Plaza Premium Lounges (Terminals 2, 3, 4 and 5)
Whether you are arriving, departing or connecting, you have access to first class services and facilities. The services include:
- Generous selection of complimentary, freshly made food
- Fully tendered bar including snacks (additional fees apply to Champagne and some premium drinks)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, newspapers and magazines
- Quiet areas for relaxation
- Luxurious shower rooms (additional fees apply in Terminal 5 Departures)
- Private relaxation rooms (additional fees apply)
- Wellness spa offering a tempting variety of massage treatments (additional fees apply)
2. Club Aspire Lounge (Terminal 3)
Get your trip off to a flying start, whether you’re travelling on business or for pleasure. At Club Aspire in Heathrow Terminal 3 you’ll enjoy service and hospitality including:
- Dedicated business and rest zones
- Free Wi-Fi and tableside charging points.
* Additional charges are made for champagne, cocktails and additional menu options.
3. No 1 Lounges – Bedrooms
The lounge facility, available in Terminal 3, can make your extended layover absolutely comfortable. Facilities include:
- Airside single and twin rooms
- Open 06:00 until 22:00
- Ensuite shower room with fluffy towels
- Aromatherapy Associates toiletries, plus hairdryer
- Desk area
- Minimum stay 3 hours
- Suitable for Terminal 3 transfer passengers only
4. No 1 Lounges – Lounge and Travel Spa (Terminal 3)
Relax in the award-winning No1 Lounge – a stylish space for those travelling on business or leisure, regardless of airline or class of travel. Facilities include:
- Complimentary freshly-prepared food delivered to your table
- Fully tended bar serving complimentary drinks: sparkling wine, craft beers, premium spirits
- Unlimited Wi-Fi
- National newspapers and glossy magazines to take on board
- Family room
- Runway views
- No1 Travel Spa*, offering leisurely massages and express nail treatments
- Complimentary use of showers for lounge guests*
- Airside single, twin and triple rooms*
*Note – The Treatments in the Travel Spa and use of the bedrooms are at an additional cost. Access can be granted to just the showers or bedroom facilities.
London Heathrow Airport Contact Information
Address: Heathrow Airport Limited, The Compass Centre, Nelson Road , Hounslow, Middlesex TW6 2GW
Contact No: +44 844 335 1801