The displayed fares were last found on: Tue | 15 October 02:34 PM(EST) . Fares are round trip.
The table lists flights to MHT. Fares are non-warranted and subject to change. Fares are inclusive of base fare, fuel surcharges, airline/airport taxes and our service fee.
Popularly referred to as Manchester Airport, MHT is a public airport 3 miles (5 km) south of the central business district of Manchester, New Hampshire. The airport, established in 1927, serves both Manchester and Londonderry communities. The number of passengers using the airport has increased steadily from 1 million in 1997 to 4.33 million in 2005. This is the busiest airport in New Hampshire and the fourth-largest airport by passenger volume in New England. The airport holds an incredible record of never surrendering to bad weather. Thanks to its compliance with Cat III B Instrument Landing operations.
Transportation is supported by buses, taxis, shuttles & limos services. You may easily access information about the services leading to your destination using the airport website. Manchester Transit Authority (MTA) and Greyhound operate their bus services to and from the airport. Car rental providers operating here include Alamo, Avis, Budget, Dollar, Enterprise, and Hertz.
- Floor 1: Baggage Claim/Ticketing
- Floor 2: Passenger Screening/Food & Drink
- Floor 3: Offices
Flights and Airlines
- American Airlines operates daily to and from flights connecting Charlotte, Philadelphia, and Washington – National.
- Delta operates daily to and from flights connecting Atlanta, Detroit, New York – LaGuardia
- Southwest operates daily to and from flights connecting Baltimore – Washington, Chicago – Midway, Ft Lauderdale (Seasonal), Orlando and Tampa
- United operates daily flights between Newark and Boston
Manchester-Boston Regional Airport Contact Information
Address: Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, One Airport Road Manchester, NH 03103
Contact No: (603) 624-6539