The displayed fares were last found on: Thu | 18 February 01:45 AM(EST) . Fares are round trip.
The table lists flights to SEA. Fares are non-warranted and subject to change. Fares are inclusive of base fare, fuel surcharges, airline/airport taxes and our service fee.
Seattle–Tacoma International Airport (IATA: SEA, ICAO: KSEA, FAA LID: SEA), also referred to as Sea–Tac Airport or Sea–Tac is the primary commercial airport serving the Seattle metropolitan area in the U.S. state of Washington.
SEA is located in the city of SeaTac, approximately 14 miles (23 km) south of Downtown Seattle and 18 miles (29 km) north-northeast of Downtown Tacoma.
From this airport, a record 34 airlines serve 91 non-stop domestic and 28 international destinations including Canada, Mexico, and seasonal operations. The airport ranks as the largest in the Pacific Northwest region of North America.
Public Transport Connectivity
With great public transportation (rail and bus) services, taxis, and a large array of rental car companies to choose from, you can easily navigate to any corner of the city and return.
- Bus services:- King County Metro Transit, Sound Transit
- App-based rideshare:- Lyft, Uber and Wingz
- Rental Car Facility:- There is a separate rental car facility for rental car companies. The pick-up areas are located outside baggage claim at the north and south ends of the main terminal.
- Link Light Rail:- Sound Transit’s Link Light Rail extends from the city of SeaTac to the University of Washington. The SeaTac / Airport Station is connected to the fourth floor of the airport parking garage. Trains arrive and depart on the platform level of the station. The Rail network has its stops in South Seattle neighborhoods, the stadium district, the International District/Chinatown and downtown locations.
Seattle–Tacoma has 80 gates on four concourses and two satellite buildings.
- Concourse A has 14 gates
- Concourse B has 12 gates
- Concourse C has 13 gates
- Concourse D has 11 gates
- North Satellite has 14 gates
- South Satellite has 14 gates
The satellite terminal buildings connect with the four concourses by means of a three-line automated people mover system called the Satellite Transit System.
Relax either in the airport’s lounge or airline specific-lounge.
1. The Club at SEA(airport’s lounge, there are two SEAs)
- A Concourse, across from gate A12, open from 7 a.m. to 12 midnight
- South Satellite, next to gate S9, open from 5:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.*
- Free Wi-Fi
- Work stations / PCs
- Views of the airfield, Cascade and Olympic Mountains
- Complimentary snacks and beverages
- Complimentary bar service
- Television and newspapers
- Separate meeting room for groups up to 10
2. Airline Lounges
Please visit their sites for details
- United Club (United Airlines) – Location: Concourse A – Gate A9
- The Centurion Studio By American Express: Location: Concourse B, Gate B3
- Alaska Airlines Board Room: Location: Concourse D – Gate D1 and North Satellite – Gate N1
- Delta Air Lines Sky Club: Location: South Satellite
- British Airways Terraces Lounge: Location: South Satellite – Gate S10
- Uso Center: Location: Mezzanine above Delta Air Lines ticketing counter
Non-Stop Domestic Routes
Non-Stop International Routes
Seattle-Tacoma International Airport Contact Information
Address: 17801 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98158
Contact No: (206) 787-5388