The displayed fares were last found on: Tue | 07 September 03:02 AM(EST) . Fares are round trip.
Above, we have listed flights from Chicago (USA) to Islamabad (Islamabad). The flights are round-trip. The airfare is non-warranted as airlines update it based on the availability of seats. The total value of the fare is inclusive of the base fare, fuel surcharge, airline or airport taxes.
Departure Airport in Chicago, USA
O’Hare Airport or Chicago O’Hare
Official Name: O’Hare International Airport
Airport Code: ORD
Location: The airport is on the Northwest Side of Chicago, Illinois, 14 miles (23 km) northwest of the Loop business district.
Hub for: American Airlines, United Airlines
Focus city: Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines
Quick Facts About LAX Airport: The airport is a hub for American Airlines and Delta Air Lines
Islamabad International Airport
Airport Code: ISB
Location: The airport is 20 km west of the twin cities near the Kashmir Highway and Motorway Interchange.
Hub For: Pakistan International Airlines
Terminals: The airport terminal can handle 9 million passengers and 80,000 metric tons cargo per annum. The numbers are expected to reach 25 million passengers by 2024.
- Turkish (TK): Turkish Airlines has 1-stop flights to Islamabad. The connection is at Istanbul Airport (IST), which is the hub airport for the airline. If you are looking for plane ticket in a budget, Turkish Airlines has got you covered.
- Etihad (EY): Etihad has one to two-stop flights to Islamabad from Chicago. Etihad’s hub airport, Abu Dhabi – AUH, serves as the connection airport. However, flights with Etihad would cost you more than Turkish Airlines. Sometimes, flights to Islamabad are operated by Aer Lingus, flag carrier of Ireland. In this case, there could be two stops – Dublin (DUB), which is hub of Aer Lingus, and Abu Dhabi (AUH), hub of Etihad.
- American (AA): The American flag carrier operates two-stop flights to Islamabad with Etihad Airways. The airport change happens in New York (LGA/JFK/EWR) and Abu Dhabi (AUH).
- British Airways (BA): Your flight to Islamabad with BA can be with one-or two-stop. One-stop fights have their connection at London Heathrow Airport (LHR). Two-stop flights are operated by American Airlines. The first stop happens at Dallas Fort Worth (DFW) and second at LHR. British Airways strikes a good balance in terms of fare pricing.
- Gulf Air (GF): Book your ticket to Islamabad with the flag carrier of Bahrain. Flights are operated by Etihad. Connections happen at the hub of each airline, i.e. Abu Dhabi (AUH) and Bahrain (BAH).
- Emirates Airline (EK): Emirates is the flag carrier airline of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) with its hub at Dubai International Airport (DXB). Emirates has nonstop flights to Athens from EWR in New Jersey, while one-stop flights from JFK.
- Qatar Airways (QR): Qatar Airways is the state-owned flag carrier of Qatar with hub at Doha – DOH. It’s a member of Oneworld. Flights with Qatar Airways are operated by JetBlue. The two connection airports include Doha and Boston.
1. What percentage of departure flights take off on time at Chicago O’Hare?
Seventy-five percent of the total departure flights (13,948k) to domestic destinations took off on time from the ORD Airport in 2019, according to US Govt Department of Transportation.
2. What airline has the cheapest air ticket to Islamabad?
Turkish Airlines, Etihad Airways
3. What is the best time to visit Islamabad?
Spring (Feb to March) or autumn (October to November) months.
4. What is the coldest month in Islamabad?
January. Lower limits stay around 36.7°F and upper limits around 63.9°F. Our weather wizard available on the top may help you with a 14-day forecast.
5. What is the wettest month in Islamabad?
August is the wettest month. Rain falls for 16 days and accumulates 12.2″ (309.9mm) of precipitation.