Above LAX to MIA airfare table lists round-trip fares based on a trend (date, time mentioned). The fares include all key components including base fare, fuel surcharges, airline/airport taxes, and our service fee. The displayed price for tickets to Miami City from Los Angeles is non-warranted and subject to change.
Maximize Your Savings On LAX to MIA Flight Ticket Purchase
Compare fares across 200+ airlines to find the best LAX to MIA flight deal. We list all budget as well as full-service airlines to help you lock cheap flights to Miami from LAX.
If you are traveling in a group of 10 or more, you are eligible for our exclusive group flight discount
. Whether you are a family, corporate, educational institution, or any other entity, you can claim the benefit.
We also help you with seat-selection provided the airline you opt for permits doing so. Some airlines may charge additionally for the advance seat selection.
We are the leading ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents)-approved online travel agency based in Orlando.
Types of LAX to MIA Airfare
1. Economy Class LAX to MIA Fare
- In-flight Experience: Seat pitch: 29-38-inch | Seat width: 16.5 to 18.5-inch
- Airlines choices: American Airlines, Frontier Airlines, United Airlines
2. Premium Economy Class LAX to MIA Fare
- In-flight Experience: Seat pitch: 35- to 41-inch | Seat width: 17-to 25-inch
- Airlines choices: No airlines operate flights with premium economy class.
3. Business Class LAX to MIA Fare
- In-flight Experience: Seat pitch: Lie-flat| Seat width: 19-inch
- Airlines choices: American Airlines
4. First Class LAX to MIA Fare
- In-flight Experience: Seat pitch: 38-to 39-inch| Seat width: 20.5-inch
- Airlines choices: American Airlines, United Airlines
About Departure Airport in Los Angeles
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX / KLAX)
LAX is the primary international airport serving the city. It sits 19 miles from Los Angeles, CA south of the Westchester district. The airport handles a vast cohort of the domestic and international visitors to and from the city. There are nine passenger terminals with a total of 128 gates arranged in the shape of the letter U or a horseshoe. Shuttle bus services connect the terminals. Poplar airlines using the airport are American Airlines, Spirit Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Delta Airlines, Aer Lingus, Aeroméxico, and Virgin Atlantic. Virgin Australia, and Alaska Airlines.
About Arrival Airport in Miami
Miami International Airport
Miami International Airport (IATA: MIA, ICAO: KMIA, FAA LID: MIA), also known as MIA and historically as Wilcox Field, is the primary airport serving the Miami area. The airport is 8 miles (13 km) northwest of Downtown Miami, in metropolitan Miami. MIA handles over 1,000 daily flights to 167 domestic and International destinations.
How Much Time Does a Flight from Los Angeles to Miami Take?
The flight distance between Los Angeles and Miami is 2,342 miles/3769 km and the flight time is 4 hours 26 minutes. If this is your first flight from Los Angeles to Miami, you must take note that MIA (Eastern Time zone) is 3 hours ahead of LAX (Pacific Time Zone). Check the departure and arrival timings before you confirm your tickets to Miami from LAX.
Why Book Airline Tickets to Miami with Cheapfaremart?
- We are certified by ASTA, ARC and IATA
- We comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Our Excellent rating on Trustpilot asserts our reliability
- We safeguard your privacy and data as per the law of the land
- We offer 24×7 dedicated assistance