All airfares mentioned below on Cheapfaremart webpage are against round-trip Lisbon flights. Each Lisbon airfare includes fuel surcharges, our service fees and taxes levied by the flight service providers and the departure and arrival airports involved. Displayed fares are based on historical data, and are subject to change and cannot be guaranteed at the time of booking.
In association with leading airlines like Swiss International, Lufthansa, United Airlines and Alitalia, to name a few, that serve Lisbon, Cheapfaremart presents to you the best deals on the purchase of Lisbon flight tickets. Apart from serving as a technology platform, we endeavor to make your vacation hassle-free and rewarding.
- March to May and September to October are the best times of the year to visit Lisbon. However, unlike the other metropolis in Europe, where winter is extremely chilly, Lisbon enjoys the warmest winters. The credit goes to its Mediterranean climate. The winter from December to February is marked by a comfortable temperature with highs and lows of mercury hovering around 60s and 40s degree Fahrenheit respectively.
- Lisbon connects with all major cities on the world map via Humberto Delgado Airport. This air hub is home to key airlines, including Easyjet, Azores Airlines, Ryanair, EuroAtlantic Airways, White Airways, and Hi Fly, to name a few. The city’s public transport is backed by a network of trams, trains and buses.
- We are certified by ASTA, ARC and BBB
- We comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Our Excellent rating on Trustpilot asserts our reliability
- We safeguard your privacy and data as per the law of the land
- We offer 24×7 dedicated assistance.
Book flight ticket to Lisbon on your own, or dial 1-844-869-5222 to seek support from our dedicated customer support representatives available round-the-clock.