Cheapfaremart is a mobile app and web-platform with easy to use interface that offers you to book direct flights to Mendoza with ease and simplicity. The total fare constitutes of base fare, fuel surcharge, service charge for processing the ticket and taxes levied by the airports and the airlines. The fares displayed on the website are based on historical data.
Mendoza, Argentina: Overview
Mendoza is the capital of its namesake province in Argentina. It is located in the northern-central part of the province, in a region of foothills and high plains, on the eastern side of the Andes.
Mendoza has an arid climate (Köppen climate classification BWh or BWk depending on the isotherm used). Summers (November–March) are hot, wet and humid. Average temperatures for January (summer) are 90 °F (32 °C) during daytime, and 65.1 °F (18.4 °C) at night. Winters are cold and dry with mean temperatures below 8 °C (46.4 °F).
Airport in Mendoza
Ezeiza International Airport Official Airport:
Governor Francisco Gabrielli International Airport
The airport is located 5.0 miles (8 kilometres) northeast of the centre of Mendoza
The terminal building is 138,000 sq ft (12,800 square metres) and has two levels. There are 161 parking spaces at the airport, one infrequently used arrival/departure lounge, and 4 gates.
- Aerolíneas Argentinas (AR): Book your plane ticket with Aerolíneas Argentinas, which is the largest carrier of the country as well as its flag carrier. Hub airports are Jorge Newbery Airfield (AEP) and Ministro Pistarini International Airport (EZE). The airline may partner with Avianca. Sometimes, flights to USA are operated by Austral Líneas Aéreas, the sister company of Aerolíneas Argentinas.
- LATAM Airlines (LA): LATAM is the largest carrier of Latin America region. The airline has is hub at Santiago, Chile. The airline has its subsidiaries in Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay and Peru. Your flight to the USA might have stopover or layover at the hub of its subsidiaries.
- American Airlines (AA): The American flag carrier airline has connecting flights to São Paulo. Possible connection airport when its operating alone could be its any of the hubs -Charlotte, Chicago–O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Los Angeles, Miami, New York–JFK, New York–LaGuardia, Philadelphia, Phoenix–Sky Harbor, Washington–National. When in partnership with other carriers, the hub of the partnering airlines may also be a point of connection.
- Avianca (AV): Avianca Is the flag carrier airline of Colombia. El Dorado International Airport and San Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport (Avianca El Salvador) are its hub airports.
- Air Europa (UX): Air Europa is the third-largest Spanish airline after Iberia and Vueling. The airline is headquartered in Llucmajor, Mallorca, Spain and has its main hub at Adolfo Suárez Madrid–Barajas Airport with secondary focus cities at Palma de Mallorca Airport and Tenerife North Airport.
- Aeromexico (AM): Aeroméxico is an airline based in Mexico. Primary hub: Mexico City International Airport (MEX). Secondary hubs: Guadalajara International Airport (GDL); Monterrey International Airport (MTY).
Take note of the hub airports of carrier, which serve as the transfer or stopover airport for a connecting flight.
Best Time to Visit Mendoza
Mendoza has a warm weather which makes it a perfect tourist spot throughout the year. But, from the planting season till the harvest, Mendoza is a midnight summer dream alike. Confused? We just mean that the best season to visit Mendoza is from October to April when the city is bathed in the warmth of the sun with temperatures at around 70 Fahrenheit accompanied by kaleidoscopic hues and extravagant landscapes. No matter at which part of the year you go, you will always find wine tasting events going around in the city. You can also attend Malbec World Day on April 17 or Gonzalo Antano Art Exhibit and Mendoza International Marathon in May, generally held in the first or second week.
Top Attractions in Mendoza
This place has the gorgeous background of the Andes Mountains and houses more than 1200 wineries. Wine is as old to them as water is to us. Few of the places you shouldn’t miss on your trip to Mendoza are
1. Provincial Aconcagua Park
Well known amongst the hikers and the mountain climbers, this place boasts of the highest mountain in the western Hemisphere. If you love mountains, natural scenic beauty and have a passion for hiking and viewing the world from the peaks, spend a day or two in this region.
2. General San Martin Park
This park spread in an area of 865 acre offers lots of entertaining activities and places like national museum, zoo, bikes to rent and stroll across the park and hand gliding for adventurous visitors.
This place not only stands as a site of historical significance but also as a hot hub for adventure & sports. Here tourists can even dive into the mines if they are accompanied by tour guide and get a real picture and feel of the mines. This experience is one of its kind and a once in a lifetime opportunity made available only in Mendoza.
One of the two best features of this dam is that you get the view of the Mendoza city unhindered and can enjoy vast stretches of beautiful, peaceful waters and a ticketless access to the water reservoir surrounding the Mendoza.
Adventures in Mendoza
From the vineyards to the stroll and hike in the mountains, this place is a dream destination for the youth who want to experience the adrenaline rush in their veins. There are a couple of things which you cannot afford to miss while you are in Mendoza.
1. Bike Tour in the Wineries
This is an activity Mendoza is famous for, visiting wineries and vineyards. Take a bus till Maipu, rent a bike at Mr. Hugo’s bikes which is famous bike around the city. This comes with middle sized baskets, and Mr. Hugo shall help you too with a map around the bodegas and the wineries.
2. Horseback Riding in The Andes
You can pick up any of the packages from a half day ride to a full ten days crossing of the Andes, on horseback. You can get an experience of the old era and get to know about the history, terrain and have an unforgettable experience.
3. Paragliding from Cerro Arco
For this paragliding, you are taken at the summit of the Cerro Arco for a 1700m high hill takeoff where you will soar with your parachute above the deserts and the vineyards. Remember, how you always said you would take more chances and live more freely? Here is your chance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: How far is Mendoza (Argentina) by plane?Answer: The approximate distance and flight time between Mendoza (Argentina) and a few popular US cities are as follows:
| Departure Cit || Flight Distance || Flight Time || Time Difference |
| New York || 5,071 miles (8161 km) || 10 hours 38 minutes || MDZ is 1 hour ahead |
| Atlanta || 4,684 miles (7538 km) || 09 hours 52 minutes || MDZ is 1 hour ahead |
| Philadelphia || 5,248 miles (8446 km) || 11 hours 55 minutes || MDZ is 1 hour ahead |
| Dallas Fort/Worth || 4,881 miles (7856 km) || 10 hours 16 minutes || MDZ is 2 hours ahead |
| Miami || 4,102 miles (6602 km) || 08 hours 42 minute || MDZ is 1 hour ahead |
| Las Vegas || 5,609 miles (9027 km) || 11 hours 43 minutes || MDZ is 4 hours ahead | Question: What airlines have nonstop flights to Mendoza s from the USA?
Answer: No carriers have nonstop flights to Mendoza currently.
Question: Which airline has the cheapest air ticket to Buenos Aires?
Answer: Avianca, LATAM Airlines