Cheapfaremart provides one of the fastest and the most reliable platform for booking international tickets. The fare charged on Cheapfaremart includes the base fare, fuel surcharges, our service fee and the taxes levied at the time of booking by the respective airlines and the airports. These fares are subject to change.
Discover flights to Nice, France on Cheapfaremart with world-class airlines, compare prices and amenities and book your tickets instantly. Leveraging the best-in-class mobile and web technologies, we help you book cheap plane tickets to Nice. Save money and time with us and embark on an amazing vacation of your life that you can cherish about.
Due to a Mediterranean climate, all months of the year are fairly promising. In between March to April, you can hope to find hotels at lower rates, or you can plan your visit in September-October when there are tourists from all the place. Rest, the summers are maximum of 80 Fahrenheit, and the winters go as low as 9 degrees. With around 300 summer days in a year, the city is suited for visiting any time of the year. But when you have booked your flights for Nice, keep in mind to pack some extra layers of clothing as you might come across chilly winds.
While you are in the city, you can plan your visit so that you can attend these festivals:
1. Festival Crossover
- If you are a fan of some local country music, you must attend this festival dated June 8-10.
2. Nice Jazz Festival
- Planned in the month of July between 17-21, this Jazz festival has one of the finest, oldest and the most popular Jazz colonies participating.
3. Nice-Cannes Marathon
- If you are a sprinter, track-fanatic, you will love to participate in Marathons. You can attend this marathon on November 5 every year, also addressed by the name of Cote-d’Azur.
Since the 1820s, when the Nice city was discovered by a Britisher as a winter resort, this place has been one of the most favored vacation destinations. A few of the places that you shouldn’t miss visiting are:
Owing to a diversified climate,, you can go from enjoying the suntans on the beaches to skiing in the mountains and water-boarding and surfing in the sea.Nice is truly nice across all parameters of travel and tourism.
- Nice Airport is one of the busiest airports in France with direct flights from the city to almost entire Europe. You can also find direct flights to Nice from US and Canada. The more often used terminal is T1 from where you can take bus service 23 and 52 to reach Nice city center which shall take 20 minutes for low traffic, however, for high traffic, the time may vary.
- We are certified by ASTA, ARC and BBB
- We comply with the U.S. Department of Transportation
- Our Excellent rating on Trustpilot asserts our reliability
- We safeguard your privacy and data as per the law of the land
- We offer 24×7 dedicated assistance
If you are still skeptical to take a trip to this city, why not give a call to our customer executive on the toll-free number 1-844-869-522. From finding cheap airfare to Nice France to booking confirmed tickets to providing flight updates, or any assistance that you may need concerning your flight, we are ready to help with anything.